Shatavari Root Organic Tincture
£14.50 – £27.50
- Female rejuvenating tonic
- Helps body cope with stress
- Supports hormonal balance in all stages of a women’s reproductive life (fertility, breast feeding and menopause)
- It is moistening so helps any dryness – dry eyes, low cervical mucus, vaginal dryness
- Cooling herb so great if a hot person (avoid if you are cold person – may prefer ashwagandha tincture instead)
This Ayurvedic herb is an excellent reproductive tonic for women. In Sanskrit, shatavari means “she who possesses 100 husbands,” hinting at the traditional use of this herb to promote fertility, lactation and libido. The root contains phytoestrogens which are a precursor of oestrogen, helping to regulate oestrogen from the ovaries and the skin. As it is also a sweet, lubricating and cooling herb, it helps ease the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause – hot flushes, night sweats, irritability, poor memory and vaginal dryness.
Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus*), Aqua, Alcohol
*organic specific tincture
There are no reviews yet.