Food-Grown Zinc Plus
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Aid in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates
- Supports male and female hormone balance
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supports healing and repair in bone and tissue
Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Zinc Plus – 30 Capsules
Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Zinc Plus is blended with vitamins B1, B2 and B6 to support cognitive function, hormonal activity, hair, skin and nails and fertility.
Zinc combined with B vitamins provides a suite of holistic nutrients, contributing to the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, skin and nails and offering antioxidant support by protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Alongside supporting your cognitive function, zinc also contributes to fertility and reproduction as well as maintaining testosterone levels.
Wild Nutrition’s pioneering Food-Grown method mimics nature by bonding nutrients at low temperatures into real, live food that retains whole-plant goodness in a digestible form that your body easily recognises and uses.
- Provides fertility support
- Supports the immune system
- Supports normal cognitive function
- Maintains hair, skin and nails
- Provides antioxidant support
- Contains four key ingredients
- No added filler or binders
- No artificial preservatives or colours
- Free from gluten, wheat and corn
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Made in the UK
Why I stock and recommend Wild Nutrition
Wild Nutrition make naturally effective, Food-Grown supplements designed to support you through every life stage. The Wild Nutrition range is ethically and sustainably sourced, B Corp certified and made with 100% non-synthetic ingredients.
Wild Nutrition are rooted in a deep respect for nature and the power of natural ingredients. They make natural supplements designed to be readily absorbed by your body and transform your life for the better. They use no chemicals, solvents, synthetic ingredients, colourants, fillers, binding agents or unnecessary preservatives.
Their patented Food-Grown method is an organic and natural way of manufacturing supplements. First, Wild Nutrition select the finest ingredients, which are then grown in a paste made of the highest-quality whole food. This process creates a nutrient-rich substance that your body can readily and easily absorb.
Nutrient-enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing Zinc), Heat-treated brown rice powder, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell) and Nutrient-enhanced Yeast (providing Thiamin, Riboflavin and Vitamin B6).